Nature’s First Aid Cream is your best companions. It is an all natural,plant base cream produce in its truest form to maintain healthy skin.
The Calendula Oil is a good plant based anti-oxidants that protects cells from environmental damage.
It soothes and provide moisture to give the skin its natural suppleness and radiance. We believe Nature has the best resources, which is why we only use simple , natural and quality ingredients that actively promote the health of your baby’s skin. Nasty chemicals has no room in the jar.
BabyOrganix offers a gentle yet effective way to deal with sensitive skin, especially eczema
BabyOrganix T3 balm is the purest form of after bite balm to soothes and relieves dry itching skin.
Our natural based formulation includes Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Cera Alba ( natural beewax) , Cocoa Seed Butter,Cetereal alchohol & Malaleuca Alternifolla Leaf Oil
Non Toxic Formulated
- Treat your baby's precious skin to Baby Organix Vitamin Baby Lotion, featuring natural emollients like shea and moisture.
- Our unique formula includes nourishing botanicals like sunflower and olive oil to soothe baby's skin, as well as aloe vera and alpha-glucan oligosaccharide to protect and heal dryness and rash.
- Enriched with Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E, a natural anti-oxidant, this baby lotion is just perfect to keep your baby happy all day long.
- Teat S size
- No artificial colors.
- Stable and safe material.
- Heat-proof and friction is much better than PC feeding bottle.
- Include heat-proof and nontoxic anti-colic teat/ nipple.
- Soft and easy sucking.
- Reduce the milk to be overflowing.
- Tube prevents air being added to the feed.
- Smooth milk flow with the extended tube leading air to the bottom of bottle
- Shorten feeding time
- Protects and nourishes with organic and approved natural ingredients – Organic Shea Butter, Organic Sunflower and Organic Jojoba oils – to make the hair strong and shiny.
- Available in • Orange • Lavender
Being a brand new human is tough — so diaper cream should be as gentle as it is effective. And while we’re calling this Organic Diaper Balm, it’s so much more.
Think extraordinarily soothing calendula diaper balm, so your baby’s bum can stay the way it’s meant to be: chubby-soft and cheerful-cheeked!
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens, or lanolin.
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
- Wondering what else to use Organic Nipple Butter for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!
- - The soothing organic balm is a naturally safe breast pump lube and soothes dry skin from cuticles to heels. But wait, there’s more! It moisturizes new tattoos too!
- Our Scalp Friendly Cream Conditioner uses natural ingredients to moisturise the hair, not silicones to coat the hair with something slippery.
- It also has ingredients to control the flora of the scalp that sometimes causes scalp problems for people.
Eczema Starter Pack consist of:
1x Milk Wash 500g - EXPIRED DATE: 10/2021
1x Irritable Skin Balm 120g - EXPIRED DATE: 02/2021
1x MSM Soothing Cream 75g - EXPIRED DATE: 03/2021
1x Udder Cream 120g - EXPIRED DATE: 04/2021
- Now you can get all of our most-popular and essentials products in convenient travel sizes.
- These are suitable for carry-on luggage, for when you’re on the MOOve!
- Most antiperspirants work by clogging pores with Aluminium salts.
- Aluminium in the skin under the arms? No thanks.
- Ours works by allowing perspiration (which is odourless) and controlling odour causing bacteria. No bacteria, no smell.
- This is a "creamier" version of the original Udder Cream moisturiser.
- It is designed to moisturise easily irritated skin using natural ingredients.
- The base oil of the cream is Sweet Almond Oil.
- This is high in the types of fatty acids needed for troubled skin.
- Our Irritable Skin Balm is free of Paraffin Oil (Liquid Paraffin) and all other petroleum based chemicals and preservatives.
- It is suitable for babies and adults. We also recommend learning about all the triggers and lifestyle factors that can assist with the management of Eczema and Psoriasis.