- Almost all commercial conditioners and “hair oils” have one ingredient in common. Silicone.
- Check your ingredients for anything ending in “cone” and that’s your silicone way up high in the list.
- Silicone is a clear lubricant and coats the hair to make it feel slippery and smooth, which people feel is “conditioned.”
- Silicone tends to build up on the hair which is why it can start to feel dead and rough, and then requires a rinse to remove the build-up.
- This is original udder cream that started it all.
- The Skin Milk Udder Cream is the lightest of our creams.
- It easily soaks in with skin repair ingredients and is non-greasy.
- Milk Protein is added to help keep the skin supple and elastic.
- This cream is made using the moisturizing base of our Full Cream with the addition 10% MSM (Organic Sulfur) and the removal of Milk Protein.
- This is the maximum amount of MSM we could add to the cream. Just mention MSM and watch the Naturopaths go nuts about its skin calming properties.
- Tails come in handy for cows during spring and summer and sometimes we wish we had one.
- Nobody likes chemicals and sometimes strong essential oils like Citronella or Tea Tree can irritate.
Fragrant roots, turmeric, wild ginger and cinnamon are just some of the herbs that we use as active ingredients in our best selling body soap.
Made with palm kernel oil, rice, Glutinous rice, Wild Ginger, Vegetable glycerin, Turmeric, Patchouli oil, Cinnamon and Vetiver.
These herbs are well known for its Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, skin toning and are able to help with minor rashes and itchiness.
- Organic Breast Massage Oil helps breastfeeding mothers stay calm and relaxed and promotes lactation, making breastfeeding easier and more doable.
- Oil is 100% Organic and preservative free, making it completely safe for baby.
- Uses plant-derived cleansers for a mild and effective cleansing experience.
- Normal shower gels contain harsh cleansing agents such as SLS/SLES that can be harsh on skin.
- Soothe and calm the baby's with our Calming Rub Cream.
- It contains a carefully selected blend of organic Peppermint, Ginger and Fennel that work synergistically and effectively.
- Lavender essential oil is well known for its relaxing and calming abilities, while Aloe Vera calms the skin and Portulaca extract bolsters the skin’s health.
- Our base of organic plant oils keeps baby’s skin soft and supple.