- Babies need some cleansers in their bath for hygiene. Washing with water doesn’t really remove dirt and ermm..other stuff that gets on babies.
- But some cleansers can dry the skin, especially those that make bubbles. And every parent knows, BABIES NEED BUBBLES!
- Almost all commercial conditioners and “hair oils” have one ingredient in common. Silicone.
- Check your ingredients for anything ending in “cone” and that’s your silicone way up high in the list.
- Silicone is a clear lubricant and coats the hair to make it feel slippery and smooth, which people feel is “conditioned.”
- Silicone tends to build up on the hair which is why it can start to feel dead and rough, and then requires a rinse to remove the build-up.
- This is original udder cream that started it all.
- The Skin Milk Udder Cream is the lightest of our creams.
- It easily soaks in with skin repair ingredients and is non-greasy.
- Milk Protein is added to help keep the skin supple and elastic.
- This cream is made using the moisturizing base of our Full Cream with the addition 10% MSM (Organic Sulfur) and the removal of Milk Protein.
- This is the maximum amount of MSM we could add to the cream. Just mention MSM and watch the Naturopaths go nuts about its skin calming properties.
- Tails come in handy for cows during spring and summer and sometimes we wish we had one.
- Nobody likes chemicals and sometimes strong essential oils like Citronella or Tea Tree can irritate.
- Organic Breast Massage Oil helps breastfeeding mothers stay calm and relaxed and promotes lactation, making breastfeeding easier and more doable.
- Oil is 100% Organic and preservative free, making it completely safe for baby.
- Uses plant-derived cleansers for a mild and effective cleansing experience.
- Normal shower gels contain harsh cleansing agents such as SLS/SLES that can be harsh on skin.