- Glow-in-the-dark pacifier designed for babies aged 6 months and above
- Light storing minerals in the pacifier button makes it easy to find at night
- Clinically and scientifically proven to reduce the risk of misaligned teeth
- Extra thin and super soft, thanks to the unique and symmetrical Dento-Flex® teat neck
- 60% thinner and 4 times softer than other pacifiers
- Curved shield and large ventilation holes make the pacifier comfortable and gentle on baby's skin
- Quick and easy-to-grasp button makes soother saver easy to attach
- Symmetrical shape fits perfectly in baby’s mouth
- Comes with the MAM Skin Soft
- Baby approved: 94% of babies accept the MAM Skin Soft - silky soft teat and feels like skin
- Developed with orthodontists & paediatric dentists and clinically tested by the Dental University Clinic of Vienna
The general rule of thumb when it comes to infant pacifiers is the thinner, softer and more adaptable the nipple neck is, the better for baby's jaw and teeth development. We developed the MAM Perfect Night pacifier to reduce the risk of misaligned teeth and help babies relax. It glows in the dark too, making it particularly easy to find at night!
We worked closely with orthodontists and paediatric dentists to develop the unique and symmetrical Dento-Flex® teat, proven 60% thinner and 4 times softer than other infant pacifiers. This is based on scientific reports from the OFI-institute and a clinical test conducted by the Dental University Clinic of Vienna.
Not only has another design standard been set, but global quality standards for pacifiers have been laid out, thanks to the technological innovation and medical expertise behind the MAM Perfect Night Pacifier.
The shield of our infant pacifier is curved for maximum comfort and the large air holes make it safe and gentle on baby's skin. It has an easy-to-grasp button and with its symmetric shape, it’s always a perfect fit in baby's mouth. The MAM Perfect Night also comes with the MAM Skin Soft teat that’s comfortable in baby’s mouth. It is accepted by 94% of babies!
To make it glow in the dark, simply activate the light storing minerals in the pacifier button under a light for 30 minutes before bedtime.
Together with other MAM products, the MAM Perfect Night Baby Pacifier is scientifically-proven and developed in cooperation with the International Children Medical Research Society (ICMRS), pediatricians, developmental pedagogues and midwives. Only after the approval of our experts is a MAM innovation truly ready for baby life.
What's in the box
MAM Perfect Night Baby Pacifier (6+ Months) X 1