- Almost all commercial conditioners and “hair oils” have one ingredient in common. Silicone.
- Check your ingredients for anything ending in “cone” and that’s your silicone way up high in the list.
- Silicone is a clear lubricant and coats the hair to make it feel slippery and smooth, which people feel is “conditioned.”
- Silicone tends to build up on the hair which is why it can start to feel dead and rough, and then requires a rinse to remove the build-up.
- Bisphenol A - Free
- Comply with Taiwan CNS and 2005/31/EC
- The glass feeding bottle is made from borosilicate glass with high temperature resistance.
- The borosilicate glass is safe and non-toxics without cadmium and lead.
• Independent opener keeps clean and hygienic.
• Do not need to change container while using.
• Drum shape for easier pouring.