- Our Irritable Skin Balm is free of Paraffin Oil (Liquid Paraffin) and all other petroleum based chemicals and preservatives.
- It is suitable for babies and adults. We also recommend learning about all the triggers and lifestyle factors that can assist with the management of Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Learning is on every channel with Scout’s Learning Lights Remote™ role-play toy.
- Explore all 17 buttons on the learning remote to hear more than 100 phrases, sounds and music while building fine motor skills.
- Flip between modes for role-play excitement or learning activities that introduce numbers and letters.
- Silly pretend channels inspire imaginative play.
- Intended for ages 6+ months.
- Requires three AAA batteries.
- Most antiperspirants work by clogging pores with Aluminium salts.
- Aluminium in the skin under the arms? No thanks.
- Ours works by allowing perspiration (which is odourless) and controlling odour causing bacteria. No bacteria, no smell.
- Almost all commercial conditioners and “hair oils” have one ingredient in common. Silicone.
- Check your ingredients for anything ending in “cone” and that’s your silicone way up high in the list.
- Silicone is a clear lubricant and coats the hair to make it feel slippery and smooth, which people feel is “conditioned.”
- Silicone tends to build up on the hair which is why it can start to feel dead and rough, and then requires a rinse to remove the build-up.