- Made by high quality nylon; soft and elasticity makes it easy for cleaning the corner of straw or nasal aspirator... etc.
- Handle designed with a hook makes it easy to hang up.
- It can be sterilized.
- Made in Taiwan
- Almost all commercial conditioners and “hair oils” have one ingredient in common. Silicone.
- Check your ingredients for anything ending in “cone” and that’s your silicone way up high in the list.
- Silicone is a clear lubricant and coats the hair to make it feel slippery and smooth, which people feel is “conditioned.”
- Silicone tends to build up on the hair which is why it can start to feel dead and rough, and then requires a rinse to remove the build-up.
- Babies need some cleansers in their bath for hygiene. Washing with water doesn’t really remove dirt and ermm..other stuff that gets on babies.
- But some cleansers can dry the skin, especially those that make bubbles. And every parent knows, BABIES NEED BUBBLES!
- Our Irritable Skin Balm is free of Paraffin Oil (Liquid Paraffin) and all other petroleum based chemicals and preservatives.
- It is suitable for babies and adults. We also recommend learning about all the triggers and lifestyle factors that can assist with the management of Eczema and Psoriasis.