- This is a "creamier" version of the original Udder Cream moisturiser.
- It is designed to moisturise easily irritated skin using natural ingredients.
- The base oil of the cream is Sweet Almond Oil.
- This is high in the types of fatty acids needed for troubled skin.
- Bisphenol A - Free
- Comply with Taiwan CNS and 2005/31/EC
- The glass feeding bottle is made from borosilicate glass with high temperature resistance.
- The borosilicate glass is safe and non-toxics without cadmium and lead.
• Independent opener keeps clean and hygienic.
• Do not need to change container while using.
• Drum shape for easier pouring.
- Teat S size
- No artificial colors.
- Stable and safe material.
- Heat-proof and friction is much better than PC feeding bottle.
- Include heat-proof and nontoxic anti-colic teat/ nipple.
- Soft and easy sucking.
- Reduce the milk to be overflowing.
- Tube prevents air being added to the feed.
- Smooth milk flow with the extended tube leading air to the bottom of bottle
- Shorten feeding time
- This was first made for a family member who had a scalp so itchy they went to bed with olive oil and cling wrap around their head.
- It took 6 months of trialling until we banished the cling wrap to the kitchen for good.
- The brush is made of high quality nylon, which makes the brush durable, un-deformable ad functional.
- Big brush for the bottle, small brush for the teat (nipple). The brush handle makes cleaning easy and fun, and cleans the inside and the inner-corner easily, effortlessly and properly.