- Almost all commercial conditioners and “hair oils” have one ingredient in common. Silicone.
- Check your ingredients for anything ending in “cone” and that’s your silicone way up high in the list.
- Silicone is a clear lubricant and coats the hair to make it feel slippery and smooth, which people feel is “conditioned.”
- Silicone tends to build up on the hair which is why it can start to feel dead and rough, and then requires a rinse to remove the build-up.
- Most antiperspirants work by clogging pores with Aluminium salts.
- Aluminium in the skin under the arms? No thanks.
- Ours works by allowing perspiration (which is odourless) and controlling odour causing bacteria. No bacteria, no smell.
- This cream is made using the moisturizing base of our Full Cream with the addition 10% MSM (Organic Sulfur) and the removal of Milk Protein.
- This is the maximum amount of MSM we could add to the cream. Just mention MSM and watch the Naturopaths go nuts about its skin calming properties.
- Our Irritable Skin Balm is free of Paraffin Oil (Liquid Paraffin) and all other petroleum based chemicals and preservatives.
- It is suitable for babies and adults. We also recommend learning about all the triggers and lifestyle factors that can assist with the management of Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Now you can get all of our most-popular and essentials products in convenient travel sizes.
- These are suitable for carry-on luggage, for when you’re on the MOOve!
- This is a "creamier" version of the original Udder Cream moisturiser.
- It is designed to moisturise easily irritated skin using natural ingredients.
- The base oil of the cream is Sweet Almond Oil.
- This is high in the types of fatty acids needed for troubled skin.