In the beginning…The MOOGOO Memoirs
- Our Scalp Friendly Cream Conditioner uses natural ingredients to moisturise the hair, not silicones to coat the hair with something slippery.
- It also has ingredients to control the flora of the scalp that sometimes causes scalp problems for people.
Eczema Starter Pack consist of:
1x Milk Wash 500g - EXPIRED DATE: 10/2021
1x Irritable Skin Balm 120g - EXPIRED DATE: 02/2021
1x MSM Soothing Cream 75g - EXPIRED DATE: 03/2021
1x Udder Cream 120g - EXPIRED DATE: 04/2021
- Now you can get all of our most-popular and essentials products in convenient travel sizes.
- These are suitable for carry-on luggage, for when you’re on the MOOve!
- Most antiperspirants work by clogging pores with Aluminium salts.
- Aluminium in the skin under the arms? No thanks.
- Ours works by allowing perspiration (which is odourless) and controlling odour causing bacteria. No bacteria, no smell.
- This is a "creamier" version of the original Udder Cream moisturiser.
- It is designed to moisturise easily irritated skin using natural ingredients.
- The base oil of the cream is Sweet Almond Oil.
- This is high in the types of fatty acids needed for troubled skin.
- Our Irritable Skin Balm is free of Paraffin Oil (Liquid Paraffin) and all other petroleum based chemicals and preservatives.
- It is suitable for babies and adults. We also recommend learning about all the triggers and lifestyle factors that can assist with the management of Eczema and Psoriasis.
- This was first made for a family member who had a scalp so itchy they went to bed with olive oil and cling wrap around their head.
- It took 6 months of trialling until we banished the cling wrap to the kitchen for good.
- Babies need some cleansers in their bath for hygiene. Washing with water doesn’t really remove dirt and ermm..other stuff that gets on babies.
- But some cleansers can dry the skin, especially those that make bubbles. And every parent knows, BABIES NEED BUBBLES!
- Almost all commercial conditioners and “hair oils” have one ingredient in common. Silicone.
- Check your ingredients for anything ending in “cone” and that’s your silicone way up high in the list.
- Silicone is a clear lubricant and coats the hair to make it feel slippery and smooth, which people feel is “conditioned.”
- Silicone tends to build up on the hair which is why it can start to feel dead and rough, and then requires a rinse to remove the build-up.
- This is original udder cream that started it all.
- The Skin Milk Udder Cream is the lightest of our creams.
- It easily soaks in with skin repair ingredients and is non-greasy.
- Milk Protein is added to help keep the skin supple and elastic.
- This cream is made using the moisturizing base of our Full Cream with the addition 10% MSM (Organic Sulfur) and the removal of Milk Protein.
- This is the maximum amount of MSM we could add to the cream. Just mention MSM and watch the Naturopaths go nuts about its skin calming properties.
- Tails come in handy for cows during spring and summer and sometimes we wish we had one.
- Nobody likes chemicals and sometimes strong essential oils like Citronella or Tea Tree can irritate.